Monday, March 31, 2014

Ten Ways of Looking at a Chicken Sandwich

10 Ways of Looking at a Chicken Sandwich
-1-
I am more hungry than she. The sandwich is hers.
-2-
My stomach is small,
The sandwich is large.
My peers are larger than I.
-3-
The sandwich is there.
I am not.
I am with the sandwiches
disappointing son… the salad.
-4-
I am 4th in line,
The last sandwich is 3rd.
-5-
The sandwich looks like my bride walking down the aisle.
It had mayonnaise on it though.
I hate it.
-6-
I am the 6th youngest son
and the first hungriest.
Sandwiches are distributed.
That as a nice snack.
-7-
The number 7 is what I order at Wendy’s.
It’s a chicken sandwich.
-8-
The chicken sandwich has been sitting for a long while
I’m pretty poor and even more so, cheap.
Upset stomach for 3 days.
-9-
I am big the sandwich is small.
I finish and am still very empty.
Everything looks like a chicken sandwich now.
-10-
Ten years old and ordering off the adult menu.
I am so mature now but my sandwich is so not finished.

I hide my shame and half my sandwich under the napkin so my dad won’t see.

No comments:

Post a Comment